iCMDB Knowledge Base for Precision Medicine
Expert Manually Curated Precision Medicine Knowledgebase
What is iCMDB™
iCMDB™ (Individual Customized Medicine Database) is an integrated sequence analysis platform. It is tailored to clinicians in conducting personalized treatments based on patients’ genetic profiles.
- Analyse Consolidated Data from Sanger and Next-Gen Sequencing, qPCR, FISH
- Compatible with All Sequencers on Market
- Fully Automated Analysis Pipeline
- Comprehensive and Manually Curated Annotation Database
- Highly-Customizable Clinical Report with Treatment Plan Suggestions
- ISO13485 Certified
- Registered as HSA Class A Medical Device
|Knowladgebase||Gene / Genotype||Variants||Annotations||Drugs|
- Comprehensive coverage of genomic variants as well as gene and protein expression alterations.
- Scientific mechanism and clinical interpretation of association with disease diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
- Integration with public database to allow user-led investigation of variants.
- Prevalence of genomic variants in various cancer types and MAFs in different populations.
- EBM evidence classification to support confident decision making.
- Full collection of FDA approved and investigational treatment.
- Concordance with HGVS nomenclature and clinical guidelines.
iCMDB® Knowledgebase Curation Steps
- Solid Tumors (CRC, NSCLC, Gastric, etc.)
- Hematological Malignancies (AML, CLL, NHL, etc.)
- Point Mutation
- Complex Region-based Variation
- Targeted Therapy
- FDA Approved
- 1st/2nd Line
- Under Clinical Investigation
iCMDB® Knowledgebase Curation
- Manually curated by scientists (PhDs, MScs)
- SOPs (Standard Operation Protocols) to standardize format
- Multiple levels of review
- Reputable and original resources
- Curated follow Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) principles
- Continuous update
- Integration of population-unique genetic background information